Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11. 2013

Orange Juice with an Egg Nog Chaser...Happy Holiday's!

This week a member "bar tended" for us. He gave us so many holiday drinks. Hahaha. Sister Pope doesn't like egg nog, so I helped myself to her "shot" of egg nog. She and I were both sick by the end of the night. Haha.

Its also been freezing cold here. Last week it was a warm 1 degree outside. With NO SNOW. What the heck? I don't understand. Isn't it supposed to snow when it's that cold outside? Apparently not.... So there's hardly any snow on the ground... BUT the lake is frozen and it's probably going to melt sometime this week. So, we're going out on it today so we can walk on the ice. :)

I don't have a ton of time today, so I'll just talk about the highlights. (If I can think of any....)

Sister Pope is going to teach me a lot this transfer. She's super solid and has learned a lot from her trainer. And she isn't liking how slow our area is compared to her last one. So she broke out this brainstorm list and told me to make calls to all our "Missionary Minded" families. (mom and dad and family, you better be one of those families....) to make appointments to get referrals. As of today, we have 7 referrals we have to contact. I can't wait to see our area pick up! 

Monday we had interviews with President Mullen. I passed, again. Yay! So It looks like I get to stay another 3 months until our next interview. :)

Tuesday (yesterday) we had zone meeting. we got a from talking-to from one of the AP's about our low baptism numbers. So we're hoping to be able to step up our numbers. They weren't so hot last week.

I hope you all have a good Holiday season! It's so great to be able to say 26 degrees is warm. :)

Invite the missionaries over to have dinner for Christmas. :)

I love you!
Sister Gardanier

         
                                      Twin sister missionaries at Zone Conference.
                                      It's a "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment