Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26. 2013

Hi frannns.
Wednesday is going to be the HARDEST DAY of my life. It's up there with saying goodbye to Elder Bigler and my family. Hands down. Sister Imangazi flies back to Temple Square tomorrow morning. We said good-bye to some of the families last night, and that was really hard for her. It was harder for me to watch. 

I don't have a lot of time to email, sorry. But we did pick up 3 new investigators this week! But they live in the Greenacres ward. She's a single mom with 3 boys who are currently attending scouts in our ward. She wants her boys to continue coming to the Mica PeakWard instead of moving to the Greenacres Ward. So, we're going to have to work with the stake president on that this coming week.

Transfer calls are Sunday, so I'm excited to see what happens! I'm Super sad Sis Imangazi is going back to Temple Square, but I know she's great there and she can't stay here  (with me!) forever. It's breaking my heart that she's leaving. :(


I love you all like crazy! have a good Thanksgiving and holiday season! Pray that it won't snow on me until Christmas. :)

Love,
Sis. gardanier!

                   She trimmed off 4 inches off the bottom of her hair...


                              Their District "ugly sweater" contest...

                           They made Thanksgiving placemats with a family.
                              Seven months down....eleven more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment