Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19, 2013

I don't have much time at all today! Sorry! We went to the temple today and we have an early dinner, so our p-day is cut super short. 

To be honest, not much has gone on the past week.The only thing I can remember is that we went on exchanges! Sis. Peterson (Sister Training Leader) and I stayed in Mica Peak and worked there for the day! We were able to visit lots of people! One family in particular we visited told us that she's been diagnosed with cancer and that he cooks dinner for her since she doesn't have energy. (sorry if that was confusing) So we asked if we could cook dinner for them that night! We went back over there and made Potstickers and ate with chopsticks and Asian spoons. Way way fun!


Another cool thing was we had a lesson with a young man named Sam! The Elder's street contacted into him and so we went over there and had a lesson with the Elder's  and Sam. He looked SUPER familiar when I met him, so we got to talking and I asked him where he was from. He said he moved here from Arizona 6 years ago. I asked what part, he said CHANDLER. I asked where he went to school and he said he went to Santan Junior High! I KNOW HIM! It was so weird. He and I graduated from high school the same year and so we were in 7th and 8th grades together! Isn't that insane?! What are the chances.....Obviously I needed to meet him again! :)

Sorry this week's email is super lame. But I have been able to see so many blessings from serving a mission! I'm so glad to be able to be in Mica Peak with these amazing members. Thanks for all the love and support I get from you all. Remember the missionaries this holiday season and give them lots of love! :) They need it.

I love you all.

Sis. Gardanier

                                This picture was texted to us Tuesday night from a member


         Not the best picture of our sweet sister missionary, but 
         I enjoy looking at the items pinned on her bulletin board.
                I recognize a picture of the Gilbert Temple
                and a picture of Sister Gardanier and Lexi...
         and I believe Elder Bigler is there also!!

No comments:

Post a Comment