Monday, September 30, 2013

October 1, 2013

Jacket weather!!  :)

Its been cold, windy, and rainy all week! I LOVE IT. I've pulled out my scarves and jackets and I'm crazy happy! :)

This week was probably the longest/fastest week of my life. Since P-day got moved to Tuesday, our week gets jumbled and crazy. I went on exchanges with Sis. Sheppard. I love her tons! We had lots of fun hanging out in Mica Peak. We stained a bed for Janine and had Correlation (a monthly church meeting) with my WML (Ward Mission Leader). SO fun.

We also spent a lot of time working on the investigator's house with the Liberty Lake elders. We spilled a lot of paint on her deck so we've had to use paint thinner and "goof-off" to get the paint off. It's really tedious. But its okay! We love helping them out. :)

Thursday we had a Training on obedience. We have another training this week and next. So NEXT WEEK my p-day is going to be on Tuesday. Just giving all my blogger fans a "heads up". :) But anyways, the training was so great! And Sis. Mullen decided the whole mission needs to do a "fall cleaning" so we were given a list of deep cleaning we have to do. We're working on that today. But its going to take a few days. We also went to Sis. Tilley's for lunch! She fed us Korean food!  Hahaha. It was actually pretty good! Some of it was...different... but for the most part I loved it! 

Saturday we did weekly planning. We usually do it on Thursdays, but since we had training and painting on Friday, we moved it to Saturday! And then that night we went to the General Relief Society Broadcast. It was so good! President Monson is so great and I love the Relief Society General Presidency. I loved Sister Burton's message and the emphasis on Covenant-keeping. That's what we try to teach people as missionaries! :) Then we went to a member's house to help celebrate her birthday! We ate Angel Food Cake and shared a message. It was so much fun :)

On Sunday, Sis. Imangazi and I said the opening and closing prayers in Sacrament meeting. and we bore our testimonies, taught the Gospel Principles class, and talked to a primary class. By the end of church, I think the ward was done with us. Hahaha. We went to contact we had with a Russian referral for Sis. Imangazi to teach. I didn't understand a word, but the investigator said we could call her and come back another time! Yay! And we ate dinner with the coolest family ever! The Christensen's! They did a surprise birthday "party" for their son, and we got to be part of it! That was way fun! 

I love and miss you all!  Be good missionaries! :)

Love,

Sis. Gardanier

                                 Trying out Korean food from Sis. Tilley

                              October marks the 5th month she has been out!
                                  Goofing off with Sis. Peterson at a training meeting...

No comments:

Post a Comment