Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013 - Liberty Lake, Washington

Hello friends,

So I am currently in Liberty Lake, Washington. It is literally across the border from Post Falls. If I hiked to the top of Mica Peak, I could see Post Falls. I am over two wards again! I cover Mica Peak and Saltese. We have a car and we don't have to share it... Yet. The elders in my district hit a deer this weekend so they're out of a car. The area I'm in is much different than Post Falls. Its a hard adjustment. My companion is Sis. Harper and she's so great. I adore her. She's been out for 6 weeks so I'm just finishing her training. She's so sweet and she knows how to do her job. She's basically training me! Its hard to be in a new area and training someone who already knows what to do. So I just tag along. But it's lots of fun :)

So I came into the area on a crazy week! I came in to a baptism and a wedding! Amanda and Eddie got married on Wednesday and baptized on Saturday. They come from a really rough past and they have changed so much. I love seeing how the gospel can change people's lives so much. The wedding was beautiful and the baptism was probably the most spiritual one I've had on my mission. Sis. Harper and I got to watch Eddie while Amanda was getting baptized. He was tearing up the whole time. After the baptism, Eddie got up and bore his testimony. It was amazing. I'm so proud of them. I hardly know them, but I love them already! 

We have 2 other on-dates and I got to teach them both this week. They're lovely. :)

I love you all so much and I miss you lots. I can't wait to hear from you. 

all my love,
sis gardanier

                                      Jordan and her new companion, Sis. Harper.

1 comment: