Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 27, 2013

We got a letter in the mail...and I thought you'd like to hear what she said!  

Hola Familia!

I miss you all so much!  Today is Tuesday, and I'm writing to you today since I didn't have much time to write yesterday.  It was crazy busy.  Our ward mission leader took the 4 of us out to lunch at an all-you-can-eat meat restaurant.  Perfect for Dad...I'll bring you guys back there so I can show it to you.  The restaurant is in Couer d'Alene.  Coeur d'Alene is beautiful!  the resort is so nice and the streets are lined with shops.  Anyways, back to me :-)  So today Sis. Johnson and I do not have the car.  Since we moved back into the apartment, we do not live in the area.  We have to bike 1.5 miles just to get to our area. Frusterating!  We had a lesson at 9:00 the morning, so we biked about 3 miles one way to get there.  It's hot and humid. Lately my shoulder/back area has been really bugging me. But I was in luck because out 9:00am appointment is with a chiropractor.  His name is Chad.  I told him what was wrong and he worked his magic!  He aligned my spine and neck. My shoulder isn't 100% better, but he said everytime we come back he'll work on it until it feels better.  So I was able to bike home feeling good!! And he said I'll sleep like a rock tonight.  Please, like I need help sleeping!! Ha ha.  We just finished training and planning our lessons for today.  We're teaching a family who has a son leaving for a mission soon. And then we're teaching an active family about missionary work. :-)  Make sue you guys are being good to the missionaries.  They need lots of love...and dinner appointments!  I love you!!  Have fun in school and work!

Love,
Sis. Gardanier

No comments:

Post a Comment