Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013

Hello!
So this week went by so fast! I can't believe it's Monday already! Not much happened this week, so this is going to be short, but I still see miracles everyday!

First off, this week we put Montgomery on-date for August 17! We are way excited! We meet with him tonight and are talking about the Plan of Salvation. So I can't wait! :)

Quinn gets baptized this weekend and we are so excited for him. We haven't started planning the baptism stuff yet, but we will soon. :)

We planned on meeting two young men at church on Sunday, but they didn't come. I'm going to have a big talk with them tomorrow at our lesson.

On Saturday, a RC (Recent Convert) family wanted to have a BBQ and invite their nonmember friends! We had it at my WML's (Ward Mission Leader's) house. There were 3 potential investigators there and 1 less active. WIN! ...AND they brought 2 of the potentials to church on Sunday! Ahhh! It was awesome! I can't wait to see them again and hopefully put them on date for baptism! :) We absolutely adore them.

Other than that, nothing crazy has happened. We've done lots of service lately so we've been really sore. Hahah. But hey, it could be worse. I'm just glad to wear my jeans!

I love you all so so much! I hope all is well and I can't wait to hear back from you.

I love you!
Sis. Gardanier
 

                                                     Jordan and her new companion
                                  She has been doing alot of service this week,
                                  and even ran into a "Twitter" friend of her good friend Sydney's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment