Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014 Part 1

awkward.....I forgot to send this last week. hahaha.

Miracles

I don't have a ton of time to email, but there were a few miracles/crazy experiences that I had this week that I'll tell you about. :)

1. Street Contacting. So we ride bikes, and street contacting on a bike can only be awkward. so we contacted into this kid. He's 18. He was sitting at a bus stop and Sister McWilliams slams on her brakes and I almost rear end her. Hahaha. Anyways, she blurts out "have you ever met missionaries before?" Smooth. We know...and he says that he meets the girl missionaries all the time and that he was supposed to go on a church tour on Tuesday and it never ended up working out. So we're like well, we'd love to take you on a church tour! and he's like okay, let's go right now. So we gave him a church tour 5 minutes later. Total miracle... and, even better, he was at church on Sunday! So cool. but he's YSA so we have to hand him over.

2. Dinner with a Pastor. We've taught the Warfield's a few times. He's a pastor and they're super nice. We had dinner over there and for our lesson he started pulling out all this anti on Joseph Smith. It was super annoying. Then he started talking about the temple stuff and Sister McWilliams was NOT having it. She straight up REBUKED him. It was all by the spirit, because it was much needed and that was the only way he would listen. But it was really cool. The spirit bore witness to him that what we were saying was true and he couldn't deny it. Way cool experience.

3. BAPTISM! Two of our investigators, are currently praying about a baptism date. They are so golden, it's ridiculous. We love teaching them. They had a list of questions for us when we came on Sunday and the questions were all about how to become members. Hahahaha. I love them!

4. Its hot.. a whole 60 degrees. I'm sweating. Haha

5. The Wilkinson's came to Moscow this week! I lived with them while I was in Mica Peak! They came and had lunch with me and Sister McWilliams. It was so much fun to see them. He gave me lots of hugs and they told me I was their favorite. You know, the usual. :)

I love you all so much! WRITE ME LETTERS. its been pretty bare....

Remember to study your scriptures and to help the missionaries lots. They work super hard. 

Love,
Sister Gardanier





No comments:

Post a Comment