Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 25, 2014

This week was crazy busy. But what else is new? Sister McWilliams got me sick this week. I have a nasty cold and I sneeze every 5 minutes. Good luck teaching when you can hardly breathe....Hahaha... But hey. When I was sneezing, Sister McWilliams wasn't so it all turned out well. Someone has his eye on us. :)

I really can't think of anything super exciting that happened. We've been doing lots of service! We're helping a member re-do her cabinets. I am PRO.... so if you ever need help sanding or staining cabinets, let us know. we know what to do. :) 

I feel like we're always running for appointment to appointment. And we're always late. But we're working on it. :) And we bike on the weekends, and Sister M can ride circles around me. Let me tell you. Moscow is SO not flat. So my thighs obviously love me. 

I'm learning to love tracting.....awful. I can't believe it. We tract in trailer parks. Mom would not be happy with the conditions of these apartments. Hahahaha. But we're obviously safe. And we've actually found quite a few potential investigators there. So, I guess tracting can work. But don't quote me on that.

We have a small town in our area called Genesee. Its a 15 minute drive from our apartment to the town. the population is teeny. We could probably tract it in one day. Sad how frequent the word "tracting" has been appearing in this email. ..Haha. But we were able to go there twice this week! We got lots done. We visited a less active who sells gyros at state fairs. She said she goes to the Arizona State Fair every year! :)

I don't have a ton of time. But thanks for everything you do! I can't believe I'm almost 20. That's insane to me. Its wierd to think I spent the majority of my 19th year serving a mission. If you would have told me I would be doing that 2 years ago, I wouldn't have believed you. 

Love you lots!

Shout out to Dallyce Christensen for eating legs. :)


Sister Gardanier!


                                 We made caramel sauce and brownies
                                      for one of the Elder's birthday's.


                                     We helped clean out an investigators trailer.


                                                   Sanding cabinets.


                                          Sister M and Sister G!!

No comments:

Post a Comment