Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014

Cliff Notes....

This week we had SO MANY funny things. I wish I wrote them all down. One of my favorites was our investigator, Matt told us that he read Moroni. And we were like why would you just skip to the back? And he told us that it was because he thought Moroni was the "cliff notes" of the book of Mormon. Hahahahah we DIED. He's so honest that it's hilarious.

This week I don't have a ton of time to email, but I'll share some of the high lights that I can remember.

 1. One of our investigators, Terry, DROPPED US. It wasn't even a nice break up either. we went over to check on him because he had been avoiding us. We knocked on his door, he saw it was us, and then said "I'm busy. bye" ...then proceeded to SLAM THE DOOR IN OUR FACES. I do NOT like that. at all. I turned to Sis. McWilliams and I was like "yeah, I don't think so" and I knocked on his door again and he yelled "Leave me alone!" So we put a sticky note on his door that said "we love you and hope you're okay" We think he's gone crazy.

2. We put Cal on date! He'll be baptized on April 12th. :) He's the cutest old man I've ever seen. :)  He makes us pasta salad. Haha

3. We tract. That's not a good thing, but I figured I might as well put it on here.

4. We bike. A lot. That's not good either. But I know you were wondering. :)

5. We had 5 investigators in church on Sunday. HOLLAA!

6. I had to bear my testimony in sacrament meeting on Sunday. No big. Just reppin' the sissinnaries. :)


That's all I can remember right now. I have lots of pictures though!

I love you and thanks for all your love! Send me mail. Por Favor :)

All my love,
Sister Gardanier :)








No comments:

Post a Comment