Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013


We got transfer calls last night! Me and Sis. Imangazi are staying in Mica Peak! I get to hang out with her for 5 more weeks! Her transfers start earlier than ours, so she leaves a little early. But I get to keep her! :)

This week our goal was to "endure to the end" and we totally did it! We had an awesome week with lots of lessons. :) We were able to contact 5 referrals this week!
  
On Tuesday, we visited a less active who was in the Peace Corps! It was really cool to hear about the experiences she's had. She isn't going to come back to church, but I think I can convince her. :) We also got to go on splits again! The Elders Quorum President had people he wanted to visit, so we went out with him! We met another less-active from SNOWFLAKE, AZ!  He and I were able to talk about that a little bit. not that I know a lot about Snowflake, but hey, it was a connection. We're besties (best friends) now. :)

Wednesday we did service with Janine! She's been sick a lot, so we were glad to help her out. We gutted out her husbands "office".  I have decided that men do NOT get their own room in the house. They do not know how to clean or organize. But i'ts okay. we got it done :) 

Thursday We had a lesson with Sis. Tilley! She calls me Sis. Jordan, so that's always an adventure. Hahaha.  But she's going to Korea in a couple weeks and I have come connections in Korea that I'm going to hook her up with :)  Other than that it was a pretty uneventful day.

Friday we had a lesson with Lexi's grandma! She was so great. She said she would take her BOM to work to read. :)

Saturday we were able to go visit Amanda and Eddie! Things are rough over there so we were glad to bring a little happiness over. :) We ate dinner at the Christensen's! They're so great. 

Sunday we had the Primary Program!  There were 6 investigators in church and we got to talk to all of them! Then we ate with the Krohn's. His less active sister and her non member husband were there. It was crazy fun. :)

I miss you all! Have lots of fun! Give the missionaries referrals. :)

Love,
Sis. Gardanier




No comments:

Post a Comment