Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

Transfers were CRAZY! 

So we got our call last night at 10-ish. Sis Burgoyne and I are currently the missionaries over 2 wards, and we heard through the grapevine our area was being split. We found out last night that we are both staying in Post Falls, Idaho but we aren't companions any more. My companion is going to be the Sister Johnson.(Jordan did exchanges with Sister Johnson in Sandpoint, ID the second week she was on her mission).  Sis. Johnson is amazing and I can't wait to work with her! Sis Burgoyne is getting a new greenie (a greenie is a "rookie" missionary.  A person who has just left the MTC). All 4 of us are going to be living in one apartment. This morning we were moving furniture around to make more room for them. So we'll see what happens! Tomorrow is my first official day with Sis. Johnson! I can't wait to break her in!!  :-)

This week we went through old potentials to find new investigators, and we were blessed! We have about 3 new potentials and we have one baptism invite from a referral we got a while ago. So things are hopping!

Chad (a less active member) brought a friend of his to the lesson we had with him! It was so cool. Chad is amazing. We taught a lesson on ""The Restoration of the Gospel" and Chad was crying and his friend could feel the spirit in the room.  You could totally tell. :)

I was stumbling around in a cupboard in our apartment and guess what I found...I found a crock pot! And I do most of the cooking here :) Please send me any super easy crock pot recipes. We now will be having 4 missionaries in our apartment.

That's really all the excitement this week! Haha but next week will be crazy! I can't wait!

I love you all! :)

sis gardanier


                                                                  The district...

                                                         This is the zone before transfers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment