Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18, 2014

Holla from #HAYDEN! :)

I'm so excited to be here! From the looks of it, I will end my mission here. Sister Maughan and I have had a crazy week. But it's been so much fun! I love it here, but I really miss Moscow. #moscowforlife #PRIDGE


So, this week we got some really great news! We had a call from a random number so we called it back and it was the California Carlsbad mission office. They were calling for Sis Maughan. They asked her if she had room in her suitcase to take an elder's camera with her to Brazil. She's like yeah, but I don't have my visa so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it there. So the lady's like yeah well we have it on record that you have your visa and you'll be leaving September 23. But you're not supposed to know, so don't tell anyone. Yeah, she's told like everyone. Hahaha. She called our mission office to confirm. It's really happening. She's going to Brazil! :) I'm so happy for her! That just means I for sure get a new companion next transfer!

On Saturday we did a media blitz. Members followed us around to take pictures of us doing missionary work. It's in response to the "Book of Mormon - The Musical" which is in town. In the middle of the day, Sister Maughan had to go to a baptism for her old ward and she LEFT ME ALONE. In this area that I don't even know. So I went with a member and we just tried people and I was all by myself. But I did it! So if you wanna see the pictures, use #mnmspokane on twitter, insta, or facebook. I was tagged in some pictures as well. :) GO LIKE THEM! :)

I can't really tell you what we've done, because I really don't know anyone. But we've been visiting a lot of people! It's been really fun to be here and to meet the ward.

Lately I've been learning a lot about God's timing. His timing is perfect and it's exactly what is needed at that time. Its so great to know that God has our back and that he knows what we're going to need and he has it all timed out perfectly. Timing is the best part of missionary work. People that I've taught or met may eventually get baptized. But I'll never know until later. I really didn't want to leave Moscow, but God needs me here and I'm so glad to be doing what he needs me to.

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."

I LOVE YOU!


Sister Gardanier
One of her favorite families in Moscow, Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment